- Thank you for helping me take care of my family...it is lovely of you.
- Our basket was wonderful! I cannot thank you enough! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! We would not have had a thanksgiving meal without your help!
- Thank you for helping me and my children again this year. This should be the very last time! One day I will be able to help you help others. God Bless.
- Thank you so much for making our holiday special. Without your help it would have been just another Thursday.
- Things are very lean here this year and Christmas will be very very lean (yes we have applied for your help there too) I hate to ask for help but you are always so kind about it and I appreciate your being so kind and generous!
- You will never know how much this help means to me and my kids.
- Omg. I’ve been pinching my fingers for over a year with my crappy laundry basket and you gave me a top quality new laundry basket. I think there are food banks that help feed families but the non food things like laundry basket or the jackets on the table are much needed because there's never extra money for nonfood.
- Wow. You really have no idea what it's like for a single mother (unless you are a single mother). THis is the nicest thing done for me all year. Thank you.
- Thank you so much for the kindness and thoughtfulness. Thanks again.
- The helpers were super respectful and kind. Thank you.
- Many thanks for your kindness. Happy Thanksgiving.
We recently distributed Thanksgiving holiday meal baskets to 38 families, and here are a few of the thank you notes that came to us, meant for you:
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Visit us on FaceBook